Known world-wide as the TaxMama®
Book Eva for an Event
Eva Rosenberg is the Internet’s TaxMama®. She answers tax questions, provides a free daily TaxQuips podcast and weekly Ask TaxMama® ezine, and a wealth of resources to help folks like you deal with your personal and business tax issues at www.TaxMama.com.
Eva is a syndicated national columnist, writing for Dow Jones’ www.MarketWatch.com tax resource, and for Equifax.com. She teaches tax law and representation to tax professionals at TaxMama®’s EA Exam Review Course www.IRSExams.com A popular speaker at tax workshops for Internet businesses, organizations, and tax professionals, Eva helps you see the fun side of taxes and the IRS, while saving you buckets of money. After all these years, if TaxMama® doesn’t know the loopholes, who does?
TaxMama® is a favorite tax guest of radio show hosts around the country, because she’s usually got an interesting and helpful twist on tax laws and strategies – and what a voice!
Oh yes, credentials – my bona fides!
- BA in Accounting
- MBA in International Business
- Enrolled Agent credential – authorized to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service
- Well over 20 years solving taxpayers’ problems, doing tax returns, helping businesses, and teaching both tax pros and the public about taxes.
Internet Tax Advice
Free Tax Information:
Publisher of the Internet’s number one free Tax Podcast
Publisher of the Internet’s only free tax advice site where people can actually submit questions and get useful, personal answers.
Teaching Tax Professionals to pass IRS licensing Exam for Enrolled Agents
Teaching Solving the Tax Puzzle – hands on series of tax courses designed to provide a foundation for tax professionals and those new to tax before they start studying for the EA exam.
TeamTaxMama Instructor at CPELink
A variety of webinars for tax professionals and the public on reducing tax debt, updates of the new tax laws and more.
Selected media Appearances:
- Small Business Taxes Made Easy, 3rd Edition (Feb. 2017) published by McGraw-Hill (softcover, kindle,audio)
- Deduct Everything! (Feb 2016) published by Humanix (softcover, kindle,audio)
- The 100% Home-Based Business Tax Solution (Jan 2008 – 2010) – an evolving e-book
- 10 Businesses to Start Online Without One Thin Dime, (May 2003) published by GifTech Corp (e-book)
- Federal Income Taxation, 1995 Edition, published by South Western Publishing Co., Ohio Media (Co-Author) (textbook and teacher’s guide)
- The Educator’s Tax Planning Handbook, (1986) published by United Resources (Co-Author) (softcover)
- Tax Anxiety Xperience, The T.A.X. Planning Guide, (1985) published by Independent Research Services of Irvine
Author of the following print columns and regular articles:
Tax Watch columnist for MarketWatch.com, syndicated in national print media: NY Daily News, Fox News, Yahoo.com , et al
Tax Blogger for the Wall Street Journal
Tax Blogger for Equifax
Tax Blogger for Suze Orman’s MoneyMindedMoms.com site
Tax Blogger for AccountingWeb.com
Ask TaxMama on TaxMama.com, syndicated on various business, investment and entrepreneurial sites online
Tax column in Massage Magazine
Google Answers Researcher answers.google.com
Various other columns and articles over the years…for example
AARP, AAA, Massage Magazine, Revenue Magazine, Working Today, National Association for the Self-Employed, National Association of Enrolled Agents…
IRS Small Business/Self-Employed Division – Excellent in Partnering to educated and serve America’s taxpayers – December 2010
NAEA – Excellence in Public Awareness Award – August 2009
Brain Trust Member – for the Small Business Advocate, since inception
Editor’s Pick – LIFE Magazine – April 2006
Best Tax Books of 2005 – Entrepreneur Magazine – December 2005
VOICES Award for Community Service, 2003
2,000 NOTABLE AMERICAN WOMEN
WHO’S WHO IN THE WEST
WHO’S WHO IN CALIFORNIA
WHO’S WHO IN WRITERS, EDITORS AND POETS 1986/87
WHO’S WHO IN WOMEN EXECUTIVES 1989/90
AND more of the same currently…
Education & Membership:
BA Accounting – California State University at Fullerton
MBA International Business – California State University at Fullerton
Enrolled Agent – Enrolled to Represent Taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service
Proud memer of National Association of Enrolled Agents
Proud memer of Califronia Society of Enrolled Agents
Staff is proud member of National Association of Tax Professionals